The Stanford University Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
Are you dreaming of studying at a top University in the USA with a full funding scholarship? Then, you’ve to read this article to the end. You’ll get all that you need to know about the Stanford University Scholarships. It’s a scholarship that will make your dream come true. We’ll show you the step-by-step application process.
READ ALSO: USA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLY NOW
The Stanford University scholarships 2023-2024 are full funding scholarships for all intentional students. The scholarships are offered for Master’s and Ph.D. studies All the scholarships cover full tuition fees, traveling allowance, living allowance, and academic expenses.
The Knight Hennesy Scholars is one of the best scholarship programs in the world that is very promising. It’s promising for all future leaders from every discipline and geographies to Stanford University.
Here you’ll take part in multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and achieving a global perspective. It’s ranked number 2 in the QS world Universities ranking of 2019. The University is offering 100 fully funded Scholarships for international students to study for Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, and JD degrees.
This inspires the application of Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of every country. So, it’s natural to expect Knight-Hennessy scholars to make a global impact. Also, the Knight-Hennessy scholar’s admission is designed with the purpose of allowing you to know yourself.
Then, to help you to understand and empower you to make your best case for admission. However, making the admission process is a great experience for you.
More About Stanford University Scholarships
And we expect that with time one-third of all scholars will be from the U.S. Also, two-thirds will come from countries outside of the U.S. Though, the numbers will fluctuate from year to year. However, our goal is to admit the world’s best students irrespective of location.
Stanford University started in 1885 as a place for learning, discovery, innovation, expression, and discourse. Also, it has changed with the world in the last 125 + years. And leading the way with great and new ideas and discoveries.
READ ALSO: HOW TO GET A LOAN TO STUDY ABROAD
Presently, Stanford University is one of the world’s best and top universities. The Knight-Hennessy scholarship program in the U.S is really a Magnet for talent. Also, they curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars that offers a platform for purposeful leadership. Then, for development and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
The Stanford University Scholarship Summary
- The level of study: Masters, Ph.D
- Institutions (s): Stanford University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity and focus areas: The scholarships are available to pursue their dream to graduate from Ph.D. and degree programs. These certifications are in arts, engineering, education, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
- The Program period: Also, the knight-Hennessy scholars fund up to the first three years of the graduate education. However, if your degree program is above 3 years, like the MB or Ph.D. or a Stanford dual or joint degree program. So, the Stanford home department will fund the remaining of your education to the point of being consistent with the standard funding commitment for the scholarship program.
- The deadline: Is October 12, 2022 (For more details.
READ ALSO: CHEAPEST UNIVERSITIES IN THE USA
The Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship offers the recipient the benefits below:
- Stipend for travel to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- Support stipend for living and academic expenses. It’s to cover room, board, books academic supplies, institutional materials, local transportation, and reasonable expenses.
- It applies directly to cover the tuition and associate fees. This will be commensurate to the standard departmental level of enrolment.
- Knight –Hennessey scholar typically doesn’t cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for their students such as subscription or lat equipment.
Qualification for the Stanford University Scholarships
To participate in this scholarship, you must have the following criteria:
READ ALSO: FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD
- The right language: English
- The Eligible countries: Every country in the world can apply for the program
- It’s for the first degree (bachelor). So, go ahead to apply if you’re eligible.
- Must be sound in mental health, full of original ideas, can make sense of ambiguous situations, and also hold a contrarian or dissenting viewpoint.
- Must complete the application process. This includes standard tests like GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc. If possible, have the English proficiency test.
- Should be ambitious with a passion to improve yourself, and willing to take on tasks. Also, should have self-awareness and a persistent spirit.
- Should have good English command and fluent in reading, listening, speaking, and writing. And have a minimum TOEFL score standard of 100iBT or 600PBT. Also, the entire MBA program accepts IELTS and PTE.
- Apply to be accepted for the full-time program. It must be a new enrolling program, but not limited to DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or Ph.D. programs
How to apply for Stanford University Scholarships
The following steps will guide you for the Stanford University application steps:
READ ALSO: FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS 2023
- Create an account and start with the online application.
- Complete and submit the online application for admission. It’ll include your personal and academic details. The University will request your basic biographic and demographic information. Also, they’ll ask you to explain your interests.
- Submit the right documents such as a transcript of your academic performance in college. If possible your graduate school for every institution attended. If you can’t present the official transcript, you can download the self-reported transcript.
- Include your resume containing your intellectual, personal, and personal and professional background and accomplishments.
- Provide two recommendation letters
- Essay- You’ll provide a maximum total of 1,750 words for both essays combined) include that:
- How the influence in your life have shaped
- How you’ll pursue your life ambition at Stanford University.
- Provide two short answers by telling eight improbable facts about you. Then, list the 3 goals or objectives that you’re working
- Provide video stories not more than 2 Also, you’ll provide your in-person assessment.
- Submit your all Knight-Hennessy scholar’s application details in English through their online application. However, we don’t accept material through email or postal mail.
- Also, we recommend you apply the current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- For reference, here is the PDF sample of the application for the autumn 2022 intake.