Seattle University Scholarships fully funded-Apply Now
You can pursue your studies in USA and here is the good news for you. The Seattle University scholarships are presently open for application. In this post, we’ll be showing you details about this scholarship its benefits, and the steps to apply.
READ ALSO: USA UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
The Seattle University Scholarships of 2022 to 2023 is a fully funded scholarship for all international students. It’s offered for undergraduate studies and it’s offering up to $48,000 over 4 academic years.
The University of Seattle was founded in the year 1891 in a Jesuit Catholic University and law school on over 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Over 7,200 students are enrolled in the university as undergraduates and graduate programs within the eight schools and colleges of the university.
Seattle University is presently the home of over 850 international students from over 60 countries. Also, with alumni living in about 100 countries. And they are seen around the world for academic excellence.
In addition, the university offers international students the opportunity to study in one of the most dynamic cities in the U.S.
READ ALSO: CHEAPEST UNIVERSITIES IN THE USA
Also, awardees will receive the personal attention and rigorous education within a community of dedicated students and faculty.
The Scholarships summary of Seattle University Scholarship
- The level of Study: For undergraduates
- Institution (s): The Seattle University
- Study location: USA
- Deadline: Check the scholarship deadlines
Courses offered in the University of Seattle
The University of Seattle offers the following courses:
READ ALSO: STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA
- Art History
- The Asian studies
- Business Analytics.
- Business Economics
- Business and law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer science
- Communication and media
- Creative writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital design
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English and Computer Engineering
- English-Creative writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal studies
- International Business
- International studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- Political science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social work
- Sport And Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Visual Art
- Women And Gender Studies
The Seattle University Scholarships offers to the recipients are below:
ALSO READ: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA SCHOLARSHIPS USA
- The merit Scholarships are renewable for 4 years (i.e $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students that maintain satisfactory).Also, for academic progress, that includes continuous full-time enrollment with the needed GPA.
Qualification to be eligible for the Seattle University Scholarships
All the applicants for this scholarship must fulfill the following criteria:
- The required language is English
- The Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Every undergraduate applicant will have the equivalent of a U.S grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Give the official and certified English language translations of all transcripts from every educational institution you attended.
- Every applicant whose native language is not English must show English proficiency irrespective of the length of residency in the U.S. Also, their citizenship or immigration status should the stated.
- The Seattle University doesn’t require the ACT or SAT of international freshman applicants. Though, these scores enhance an application.
READ ALSO: HOW TO WRITE CV FOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION
How you can apply for Seattle University Scholarships
We advise you to follow the application instructions to get the Seattle University Scholarships:
- You’ll create a new account on the Common App
- Then, you’ll fill your application with information (General, contacts, Family, Academic, and activities)
- If you have all of these components, you’ll see the option to review and submit your application on this screen.
NB: The scholarship board will assess your application and you’ll get an e-mail if you’re accepted or not.
The Scholarship website
To know about the Seattle University Scholarships, you’ll visit the official Website of the University.