Queen Elizabeth Scholarship For Petroleum Engineering at the Herriot-Watt University
The application for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship for petroleum engineering at Heriot-Watt University is open for application. However, the new scholarship is an opportunity for brilliant students from the international community who have an interest in bagging a degree in petroleum engineering.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD
The Scholarship Sponsor (s): University, Engineering Institute, and Queen Elizabeth Foundation.
The Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship of up to 100% Sponsorship
Scholarship level: It’s for Undergraduates and Postgraduates leading to B.Eng and M.Eng.
Study Subject: Scholarship award is mainly for those in the field of petroleum Engineering.
Country/Candidate qualification: International Students
The Selection Criteria– Every candidate with an offer of admission. They are encouraged to apply for admission in an engineering discipline.
READ ALSO: WHAT IS A SCHOLARSHIP
More about the University
Heriot-Watt is one of the major and leading research-based universities and the very best in educationally high standard schools in the world.
It was established in 1821. Since its establishment, it has gained a rich heritage and high reputation in every faculty and targeted area of research. Through the institute of petroleum, Engineering started in 1974, the Heriot-Watt University has supported petroleum Engineering.
Also, it has produced a high level of graduates that is in great demand everywhere. In every industry, of relevance through research and constitutional teachings and developments. So, it’s this commitment that empowered the establishment to have the renowned Queen’s Anniversary prize in 2015.
More about Queen Elizabeth Petroleum Scholarship
This Petroleum Engineering Scholarship program is for undergraduates and master’s students in Petroleum engineering. It’s open to both intended and existing students of the University. However, to participate you should have some scholastic effect of not less than 2As and 1B in important subjects in A-levels. Also, you must have a strong interest in studying engineering.
The application for this scholarship is evaluated on the academic accomplishments of the student. Also, it includes their participation in additional-curricular activities and positions of Authority. However, candidates are expected to incorporate an individual explanation of about 500 words to explain this.
In the write-up, there’re to explain the following:
- Interest in Engineering as a choice study area and also whey they want to study it.
- Their goals and future career aspirations.
How to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Engineering scholarship
- Well, to start you must make sure that you register for the engineering degree program at the Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. Then, the details of the application for admission will b on the University’s website. So, you can now apply through referred links.
- Then, the next step is to complete the scholarship application form, which you’ll download online.
- You’ll provide the details of academic qualification or master’s and extracurricular activities
- You’ll write a 500-word personal aspiration statement to express your goal for studying petroleum engineering or any related engineering course.
- Also, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection interview.